Sunday, February 10, 2008

House for Sale










Danny and I are two very tired puppies. We did our best to get Mom's house ready for the For Sale sign to go up tomorrow. How do you like the pictures of some of the rooms? I had to stage with the furniture I can't keep and 'found objects' already in the house and my own garage along with minimal purchases.

Don't you just want to buy it, dear Bloggers?

Enjoy that Winter Park lifestyle. Great home for a young family or empty-nesters. Recently updated by me and Danny (with a lot of help from handyman Sean, painter Manuel, and floor restorer Cory.) It's eighteen hundred square feet plus 9x19 bonus room for home office or hobby room with outside entry, three bedroom, two bath, formal living and dining rooms, large master bedroom, terrazzo floors, new A/C and fenced yard. Close to hospital, UCF, Rollins, Full Sail Academy, community pool, park and Cady Way Walking Trail. C'mon, shell out 250K and it's all yours. I'll even throw in several copies of my book, Flights of Nancy!

Anyway, it's done. Tomorrow in God's and Coldwell Banker's hands for the next six months...

Live long and prosper.

No comments: