Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas countdown






Todays photos: some holiday shots.

Well, boys and girls, we're almost there. Have you been naughty or nice? Don't answer that.

Have you got your stockings hung in a row? Your halls decked with boughs of holly? Will you be home for Christmas or will you have a White Christmas? Or a blue Christmas? Don't answer any of that, either. Just don't shout, frown, or cry and I'm tellin' you why: Santa Claus is Comin' To Town. Oh, I know I'm a little manic. I feel very merry this year. I can't wait to watch 24 hours of The Christmas Story on TBS again this year and see Bing and Danny in White Christmas. Read How The Grinch Stole Christmas to the dogs since there are no children in the house this year. Open gifts. Feast on roast beast. Tra la la.

I've even infected Danny, aka Grinch II, with my overflowing good will to men, we need a little Christmas, and God bless us every one sort of enthusiasm. Dead give-a- way: I've caught him humming Christmas songs repeatedly over the past week and smiling instead of Grinchy-frowning. He went to the holiday parties without grousing. Even no longer growls when my musical Christmas clock plays a jaunty little holiday ditty every hour on the hour. He's eaten all the homemade Christmas cookies already. Of course, he's going Christmas shopping today: a day early. If anything will kill his mood, that just might. Tra la la la la...we'll see.

I'll report tomorrow. Holly jolly. Ta.

No comments: